Why subscribe to MiX ReportMyDriving?
MiX ReportMyDriving is an affordable and efficient driver monitoring and accountability service. It assists fleet owners by improving their drivers’ accountability through the feedback of other motorists, and in turn, their drivers’ behaviour. Your drivers will be more considerate on the road because they know that other road users can report them. Driving behaviour thus improves, with vehicles involved in fewer accidents and drivers involved in fewer traffic infringements.
MiX ReportMyDriving will help identify high risk drivers that require additional training and give recognition to those that are good drivers. Driver and fleet profiling enables training and safety processes to be enhanced. This helps you to manage and mitigate your business’s on-road risk and reduces business expenses relating to accidents, insurance and fleet maintenance.
By displaying the MiX ReportMyDriving sticker, you show that you take your risk management responsibilities seriously. It helps to protect your company’s brand, while enhancing your public image and it helps drivers to become more aware of their driving style.
How does the MiX ReportMyDriving solution work?
- Calls from motorists to report a driver are answered by trained security officers at our 24/7 Journey Management Centre.
- The details are captured on our database. All calls are recorded and logged with caller ID for quality control and verification purposes.
- Our client’s nominated manager will be notified of the incident via SMS and email. A written report on the incident will also be sent to them.
- If you are an existing client with a MiX Fleet Manager telematics solution, the telematics information will be used at the time of the complaint to determine which driver ID tag was used for the vehicle. The telematics data will also confirm that the vehicle was at the reported location, with any additional data available e.g. speed, event notifications, etc.
- If you have a MiX Vision camera solution installed in the vehicle, the video footage at the time of the complaint will be analysed.
- The results of the detailed investigation of the incident are provided in a comprehensive report.
What is included in the MiX ReportMyDriving solution?
- The membership registration form includes a list of the vehicle registration numbers that you want to include in the monitoring service.
- Stickers, to be placed on the back of your registered fleet vehicles, are available in three different sizes.
- Trained security officers, at the 24/7 Journey Management Centre, answer calls from motorists wishing to report an incident of unsafe road use and document the caller’s observations of the incident. Incident reports captured via the website are also actioned instantly.
- The fleet manager is provided with an SMS and an email notification for all incidents.
- Monthly reports with graphs are provided to the fleet manager showing detailed call reports, driver trends and behaviour patterns.
- Statistics and reports are available 24/7 via the secure web-based platform, providing immediate access to data. The simple user interface is easy to use.
- The service is based on a low monthly fee.
How much does the MiX ReportMyDriving solution cost?
- Fleet Size 500+ @ R14.00 per vehicle per month
- Fleet Size 1 – 499 @ R18.00 per vehicle per month
Please note that the above cost excludes VAT and courier delivery fee for stickers.
Read more FAQs
What our clients say